Air Quality Services
Patriot is a regional and national standards expert for your air quality and permitting services. We offer air quality management services for:
- air compliance reporting
- permitting applications and renewals
- stack testing
- and indoor air testing for your facility’s needs.
- Measuring emissions from your stacks to evaluate their impact on air quality?
- Providing compliance assistance with regional and national air standards?
- Obtaining permit approvals for your critical projects?
We can provide the needed expertise to efficiently process your air permit applications or pre-construction approval to expedite your programs with the emphasis on financial impacts.
Air Quality Team
Professionals with industry and regulatory expertise
Our knowledge of local, state and federal regulations will help your company understand the regulatory and air quality requirements, and reporting and testing obligations to achieve compliance while maintaining the lowest economic cost and highest level of quality to achieve your company’s business goals.
We assist our clients in creating and implement strong air quality programs supported by world class experts with vast industrial and multi-discipline engineers and scientists.
Air Stack Testing Team
Patriot has the capabilities to provide monitoring and testing equipment, so you do not need expend your capital. These include:
- A mobile field laboratory with Fourier‑transform infrared spectroscopy analyses (FTIR)
- HCl and fluorides with ion selective electrodes
- Reference method stack sampling equipment
- Leak detection and repair (LDAR) programs
In addition, we can provide chemical analyses for your stack testing specific compliance needs.
- Metal Finishing Plating
- Universities and Colleges
- Food Industry
- Wood Veneer