The equipment to get the job done
With over 75 years of combined drilling experience, the individuals of Patriot’s Drilling branch can provide you exceptional drilling services for your Geotechnical and Environmental drilling needs. The drilling staff has experience working on US Military installations, US EPA sites, refineries, LUST, RCRA, CERCLA, and TSCA Sites. Patriot drilling equipment consists of all-terrain rigs (Geoprobe 7822DT, Mobile B-45, Mobile B-57, CME 750), allowing access to most sites, with our smaller Geoprobe Rig available to access some more low clearance and restrictive areas (i.e. interiors of buildings, interior courtyards, etc.).
Patriot’s drilling services include:
- Geotechnical Drilling and Sampling
- Geoprobe® Direct Push Drilling for Soil and Groundwater Sampling
- Low Clearance and Interior Drilling Capabilities
- Hollow-Stem Auger Installation of Monitoring, Extraction, Recovery, and Injection Wells
- Geoprobe® Direct Push Pre-packed Monitoring Well Installation
- Geoprobe® Soil Vapor Implant and Post Run Tubing (PRT®) Installation for Soil Gas Sampling
- In-Situ Injection
- Well Abandonment
For more information or to schedule your drilling services, please contact Drilling Manager, Steve Burck at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 317-576-8058.