MUSIC CITY CENTER
Construction began in February 2010 at The Music City Center in Nashville Tennessee. The facility will include a 350,000 square-foot exhibit hall, 59 meeting rooms, two ballrooms, and 36 loading docks.
Patriot’s scope of work for this project includes the following tasks within areas of the building containing drywall:
• Conduct bi-weekly inspections for evidence of water damage and/or suspect mold.
• Collect moisture measurements from areas with evidence of water damage or suspected mold growth.
• Collect relative humidity readings after completion of construction activities following the start-up of the building HVAC systems.
• Collect representative air samples within the building for comparison to the outdoor ambient air samples after completion of construction activities following the start-up of the building HVAC systems.
• Prepare a report of project activities reviewed and approved by a CIH.