Salary: $50,000.00 to $90,000.00 /year
What you will do in a typical week:
- Supervise and manage soil laboratory for soil classification, boring log preparation, and analytical tests.
- Perform geotechnical calculations for foundations, retaining walls, slopes, pavements, bridge abutments, levees and critical infrastructure.
- Manage, direct and participate in field and drilling activities.
- Prepare reports of your findings and provide recommendations for design and construction
- Prepare proposals and communicate with clients and engineers regarding objectives, scopes of work, design requirements and investigational work plans.
- Participate in field work for proof rolls, foundation inspection, verification of design assumptions, and forensic analysis.
- Perform Special Inspections (IBC1704) for steel, concrete, masonry, wood, soil and other pertinent structural components.
- Be reliable, resourceful and work independently with support and training.
- Be an important part of a team performing important duties.
Only Qualified Candidates Should Apply.
- Engineer in Training EIT, Engineering Intern EI, Professional Engineer, PE
- Bachelor’s accepted, Master’s Degree preferred
- Educational emphasis on Soil, Structural and Civil Engineering
- Growth opportunities abound. We are a diverse engineering company with a variety of career paths and opportunities for both technical and business oriented applicants
Pay, Hours and Benefits
- Salary position. Salary commensurate with experience
- Expect 6 month review and pay increase based on performance, experience, education and certifications
- Full-time benefits package includes: health, dental, disability, profit sharing, 401k, stock options, vacation, & personal leave
Initial Applicant Requirements
- Valid Driver’s License
- Acceptable driving record
- Drug screen & background check
- Transcripts from University, Diploma and EI or PE verification
- Engineering: 1 year – 5 years
Required license or certification:
- EI, Fundamentals of Engineering exam certificate
Patriot Engineering and Environmental, Inc. employs 200 engineers, technicians and scientists across the Midwest. Patriot’s Ohio regional offices serve clients across Ohio, Eastern Indiana and Northern Kentucky. Patriots’ full breadth of services are available from Cincinnati and Dayton Offices, including geotechnical drilling and subsurface studies, environmental site assessments, industrial permitting, remedial design and oversight, construction material testing and inspection. One of our many AMRL, CCRL, DOT, and USACE validated laboratories is located in our Ohio offices. Come talk to us about joining our team.