Patriot Engineering and Environmental, Inc – Indianapolis, Indiana
Patriot Engineering and Environmental, Inc is a diverse engineering firm providing geotechnical, environmental, and construction material testing services and consultation to commercial, industrial, and governmental clients. Patriot provides the specific information you need to make informed, cost-effective business decisions; which will help you reduce net cost, decrease risk and improve the quality of your organization’s project outcome.
We are seeking a full-time Drill Helper to become a valuable member of our Drilling team.
- Assists driller in all aspects of the drilling operation.
- Loading and unloading for drilling projects
- Preparing boring logs and sample jars prior to job, filling sample jars in the field,completing boring logs in the field and collecting samples from the soil sampler.
- Driving the support vehicle to job sites, assisting driller during drilling operation with setting up drill rig, carrying augers and hooking them up to the drill rig and drill stem, cleaning split-spoon samplers between sample intervals, shoveling auger cuttings during drilling operation, and backfilling borings at the end of the drilling operation.
- No direct experience required.
-The following experiences are a plus;
Service in the military
Construction related work
Working on a farm
Working with your hands
Mechanical work (i.e. automotive, farm equipment, etc..)