Salary: $13.00 to $16.00 /hour
Multi-faceted civil engineering firm has opening for entry and senior level engineering technicians to perform soils, concrete, asphalt, and steel testing and inspections on construction related projects. Our working area is Indianapolis and surrounding areas within 1.5 hours travel of our office at 75th & Binford Blvd. The required job duties are best accomplished with a pickup truck, however, a small SUV or a car can be used.
This is a career opportunity, not a dead end job. Many of our Project and Field Management staff started in the position we are hiring for now. Fast learners and dedicated employees can move up quickly. No degree or experience is required for entry level positions.
We periodically have openings for similar positions at our surrounding branch offices as well – Fort Wayne, Lafayette, Terre Haute, Bloomington, Evansville, Louisville, KY, & Dayton, OH. Please apply accordingly. This job posting is only for the Indianapolis office.
- Must be able to pass pre-employment drug screening and nationwide background check.
- Must have driver’s license, own reliable transportation with insurance , able to transport necessary testing equipment. As above, this can be done with a car, but a truck or SUV suits the job best
- Senior level/experienced technicians will be compensated accordingly
- Experience and ACI Certification preferred, but not required, as we provide on-the-job training
- Must be able to work independently in a loosely supervised environment, and interact with clients
- Must be reliable and follow directions well
- Good language skills
- Experience with Microsoft Excel and iPad are a plus, but not required
- Full-time benefit package included
- Drive time and mileage is paid to and from projects
- Pay starting at $13.00/hr with no experience; higher pay rates for candidates with experience and/or relevant certifications.
- Flexible schedule; Full-time and part-time positions available, but we are presently seeking full-time employees.