Construction Materials Inspections: Soils, Concrete, Steel, Masonry, Fireproofing, Asphalt, Wood Framing…Career Oriented People Should Apply!
What you will do in a typical week:
- Inspect soil, reinforcing steel, concrete, bolts and masonry on construction projects in Indianapolis and surrounding areas
- Read plans and specifications, and compare what is being constructed to the plans and specs
- Perform tests in the field on materials using Patriot supplied equipment.
- Document, Record and Report your test results and inspection evaluation to the Client, Engineer and Project Manager – Experience with MS Excel is valuble
- Be reliable, resourceful and work independently with support and ongoing training.
- Be an important part of a team performing important duties. This is a career path, not a dead end job.
Experienced and inexperienced should apply.
- Experience and ACI Certification preferred but not necessary
- High School Diploma or equivalent, Associate’s, Bachelor’s and Master’s Degrees accepted.
- Growth opportunities abound. We are a diverse engineering company with a variety of career paths and opportunities for both technical and business oriented applicants
Pay, Hours and Benefits
- Pay commensurate based on experience, education and certifications.
- Overtime, occasional weekend or after-hours work is available.
- Full Time and Part Time positions available
- Full-time benefits package includes: health, dental, disability, profit sharing, 401k, stock options, vacation, & personal leave.
Initial Applicant Requirements
- Valid Driver’s License
- Reliable transportation – Truck, Van or SUV is optimal
- Able to pass drug screening
- Acceptable Background Check