Salary: $14.00 to $20.00 /hour
Construction Materials Testing & Inspections
What you will do in a typical week:
- Perform a variety of field tests and inspections in Indianapolis and surrounding areas
- Document and report your test results – basic experience with MS Excel is valuable
Experienced and Entry Level positions Available
- Experience valuable, but not necessary
- Top $$ Paid for Experienced and Certified Technicians
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Associate’s, Bachelor’s and Master’s Degrees highly valued – students welcome
- Growth opportunities abound. We are a diverse engineering company with a variety of career paths and opportunities for both technical and business oriented applicants
Pay, Hours and Benefits
- Pay commensurate based on experience, education and certifications.
- Overtime, occasional weekend or after-hours work is available and sometimes required.
- Full Time and Part Time positions available – full time preferred
- Full-time benefits package includes: health, dental, disability, profit sharing, 401k, stock options, paid holidays, paid vacation, and paid personal leave.
Initial Applicant Requirements
- Valid Driver’s License
- Reliable transportation – Truck, Van or SUV is optimal
- Able to pass drug screening
- Acceptable Background Check
Reliability is a requirement. Due to the nature of the position, there is often no replacement to cover work when unreliable people call in. We do have a flexible schedule, though we are currently seeking employees willing to work 5-6 days per week with overtime as needed. Time off requests are typically granted with appropriate notice.
Pay is commensurate with experience, though experience is not required. We pay travel time to and from each project in addition to your on-site hourly pay. We also have mileage reimbursement, based on the distance from the office to the project site.
For those willing to learn, Patriot will teach you what you need to know to succeed. This position is heavily based on certifications for field work, as opposed to a degree. Those with degrees in related fields are welcome and compensated. Saturdays are not always required, but we are seeking employees who are available on some or all weekends during the busy season. Sunday work is extremely rare.
We promote from within, and many of the current leaders in the company started in the field. We have a culture of developing individuals to become the next generation of managers and business professionals in our industry.