Patriot Engineering and Environmental Inc. (Patriot) is looking to expand their Indianapolis Office and is seeking a Mid-Level Environmental Professional to perform the following duties:
- Comprehensive environmental consulting and/or engineering that includes planning, data assessment, reporting, travel and field work, and/or sample collection.
- Perform Phase I Environmental Site Assessments.
- Assist with review, evaluation, and interpretation of environmental data and prepare technical reports.
- Interact and communicate with clients, vendors, and staff at all levels in a professional manner.
- Assist with preparation of cost proposals.
- Follow Patriot’s Quality Assurance policy.
- Adhere to and promote Patriot’s health and safety and loss prevention procedures and policies.
- Perform other duties as assigned by your supervisor.
- Bachelor’s degree in Geology, Environmental Science, Hydrogeology, Civil or Environmental Engineering, Chemistry, Biology, or other Natural Science.
- 3 to 5+ years of experience
- 40-hour HAZWOPER training or the ability to obtain
- Accredited Licensed Asbestos Inspector (IN) or the ability to obtain
- Excellent verbal communication and technical writing skills.
- Knowledge of RCRA, CERCLA, OSHA and other federal regulations
- Travel when needed for field work, with working hours more than 40 per week and weekends, as needed.
- General Indoor Air Quality and Industrial Hygiene experience (i.e. mold, VOCs, Lead, etc.)
- Indiana Asbestos Accredited Project Designer
- Indiana Asbestos Accredited Management Planner
- Indiana Department of Health Lead Inspector
- Indiana Department of Health Lead Risk Assessor
- EPA and Indiana Licensed Radon Professional
Patriot Engineering and Environmental, Inc. is an Indiana owned and operated, privately owned corporation established in March 1995. Patriot currently staffs approximately 200 professionals. Patriot is a diverse engineering firm providing geotechnical, environmental, and construction materials testing services and consultation to commercial, industrial and governmental clients. Patriot provides the specific information you need to make informed, cost-effective business decisions, which will help you reduce net cost, decrease risk and improve the quality of your organization’s project outcomes.
- The available position is salaried, with benefits including health, dental, disability, profit sharing, 401(k), vacation, & personal leave.