Patriot Engineering is a diverse engineering firm serving our clients geotechnical, environmental and construction materials testing services needs since 1995. We are continuing to grow the business, geographically and services offered, due to the talent and efforts of our employees. We are an employee owned and operated company.
We are seeking a full-time Senior Accountant to become a valuable member of our team. We believe in continuous improvement within our department and company.
Some of the responsibilities include:
- Oversee a lot of the day to day transactions
- Become a resource for our accounting software (Deltek Ajera) and work with our vendor to solve any issues that may arise
- Work closely with accounts payables for credit cards and employee expenses
- Oversee cash receipts and help with collections
- Prepare, reconcile and analyze variances of assigned general ledger accounts.
- Assist with the monthly financial statements
- Various report filings including sales tax, census and misc.
- Offer suggestions on improving current processes.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to interact with all levels of personnel.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word
- Ability to work independently (detailed oriented and well organized)
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Team Player
- Bachelors of Science degree
- Minimum 3 years experience
- Preference given for individuals with Deltek Ajera experience