Salary: $75,000.00 to $85,000.00 /year
What you will do in a typical week:
- Prepare proposals and communicate with clients and engineers regarding objectives, scopes of work, design requirements and investigational work plans.
- Participate in field work for proof rolls, foundation inspection, verification of design assumptions, and forensic analysis.
- Perform and review Special Inspections (IBC1704) for steel, concrete, masonry, wood, soil and other pertinent structural components.
- Perform and review geotechnical calculations for foundations, retaining walls, slopes, pavements, bridge abutments, levees and critical infrastructure.
- Manage, direct and participate in field and drilling activities.
- Collaborate with the Soil Laboratory for soil classification, boring log preparation, and analytical tests.
- Prepare reports of your findings and provide recommendations for design and construction
- Be reliable, resourceful and work independently with support and training.
- Be an important part of a team performing important duties.
Only Qualified Candidates Should Apply.
- Professional Engineer, PE
- Bachelor’s accepted, Master’s Degree preferred
- Educational emphasis on Soil, Structural and Civil Engineering
- Growth opportunities abound. We are a diverse engineering company with a variety of career paths and opportunities for both technical and business oriented applicants
Initial Applicant Requirements
- Valid Driver’s License.
- Acceptable driving record
- Drug screen & background check
- Transcripts from University, Diploma and EI or PE verification
Pay, Hours and Benefits
- Salary position. Salary commensurate with experience
- Expect 6 month review and pay increase based on performance, experience, education and certifications.
- Full-time benefits package includes: health, dental, disability, profit sharing, 401k, stock options, vacation, & personal leave.
Patriot Engineering and Environmental, Inc. employs 200 engineers, technicians and scientists across the Midwest. Patriot’s Ohio regional offices serve clients across Ohio, Eastern Indiana and Northern Kentucky. Patriots’ full breadth of services are available from Cincinnati and Dayton Offices, including geotechnical drilling and subsurface studies, environmental site assessments, industrial permitting, remedial design and oversight, construction material testing and inspection. One of our many AMRL, CCRL, DOT, and USACE validated laboratories is located in our Ohio offices. Come talk to us about joining our team.