Salary: $13.00 to $17.00 /hour
Construction Material Testing Technicians
Patriot Engineering and Environmental, Inc – 200 West North Bend Road, Cincinnati, OH
Patriot Engineering and Environmental, Inc is a diverse engineering firm providing geotechnical, environmental, and construction material testing services and consultation to commercial, industrial, and governmental clients. Patriot provides the specific information you need to make informed, cost-effective business decisions; which will help you reduce net cost, decrease risk and improve the quality of your organization’s project outcome.
- Read plans and specifications and compare what is being constructed to the plans and specs.
- Perform tests in the field on materials using Patriot supplied equipment.
- Document, Record and Report your test results and inspection evaluation to the Client, Engineer and Project Manager
- Patriot promotes from within, and many leaders in the company started in the field. We have a culture of developing individuals to become the next generation of managers and business professionals in our industry.
- Growth opportunities abound. We are a diverse engineering company with a variety of career paths and opportunities for both technical and management applicants. For those willing to learn, Patriot will teach you what you need to know to succeed.
- High School, Associate and Bachelor degrees accepted.
- Be reliable, resourceful and work independently with support and training.
- Construction experience is a plus
Pay, Hours and Benefits:
- $13 to $17 / hour. Pay commensurate based on experience, education and certifications.
- Overtime, occasional weekend or after-hours work is available.
- Full Time and Part Time positions available
- Full-time benefits package includes health, dental, disability, profit sharing, 401k, stock options, vacation, & personal leave.
Initial Applicant Requirements
- Reliable work vehicle. (Truck Preferably)
- OSHA10 after hired before field testing