Louisville, KY 40299
Senior Geotechnical Engineer and Geotechnical Engineers
Patriot Engineering and Environmental, Inc – Louisville, Kentucky, Indianapolis and Fort Wayne, Indiana
Patriot Engineering and Environmental, Inc is a diverse engineering firm providing geotechnical, environmental, and construction material testing services and consultation to commercial, industrial, and governmental clients. Patriot provides the specific information you need to make informed, cost-effective business decisions; which will help you reduce net cost, decrease risk and improve the quality of your organization’s project outcome.
Patriot is currently seeking multiple Geotechnical Engineer positions. Entry level and senior level positions. Senior Level position requires a PE with a minimum of 5 years of experience.
- Executing geotechnical engineering projects from start to finish
- Developing field exploration and laboratory testing plans for geotechnical engineering investigations
- Preparing proposals for geotechnical engineering services
- Coordinating/managing field investigations
- Sampling and logging soils and rock during field investigations
- Research, engineering analysis and preparation of geotechnical engineering reports
- Tracking budgets and schedule to ensure project requirements are met
- Review of foundation plans and grading plans for conformance with geotechnical engineering investigation reports
- Collaborating with various other consultants including civil engineers, structural engineers, architects, and construction managers
- Understanding and working familiarity with computer programs, geotechnical engineering software and databases as required
- Core work hours will be Monday-Friday 8am to 5pm with overtime as needed.
- All other duties as assigned.
Only Qualified Candidates Should Apply.
- Professional Engineer, PE
- BS in Civil Engineering required; MS with a Geotechnical Engineering focus strongly preferred
- Educational emphasis on Soils Mechanics, Foundations, Geotechnical Engineering and Civil Engineering
- Professional-level written, and oral communications skills are necessary
- Growth opportunities abound. We are a diverse engineering company with a variety of career paths and opportunities for both technical and business-oriented applicants
Pay, Hours and Benefits
- Salary position. Salary commensurate with experience
- Full-time benefits package includes: health, dental, disability, profit sharing, 401k, stock options, vacation, & personal leave
Initial Applicant Requirements
- Transcripts from University, Diploma and EI or PE verification
- Engineering: 5+ Years
Required license or certification:
- P.E.- Professional Engineer