Patriot Engineering and Environmental, LLC is hiring a Geoprobe Driller located in Indianapolis, Indiana
About Patriot Engineering and Environmental, LLC:
Patriot Engineering and Environmental, Inc. is an Indiana owned and operated, privately owned corporation established in March 1995. Patriot currently staffs approximately 200 professionals. Patriot is a diverse engineering firm providing geotechnical, environmental, and construction materials testing services and consultation to commercial, industrial and governmental clients. Patriot provides the specific information you need to make informed, cost-effective business decisions, which will help you reduce net cost, decrease risk and improve the quality of your organization’s project outcomes.
Driller with Geoprobe Experience:
Patriot is looking for a driller with Geoprobe operating experience. Experience should consist of drilling with direct push techniques for soil and water sampling and monitoring well installation. Hollow-stem auger drilling techniques for monitoring well installation and geotechnical sampling.
Geoprobe Driller Qualifications:
- Candidates should possess a Class A Commercial Driver’s License or have the ability to obtain one quickly, within 60 days of hire
- Compensation will be based on experience
- Geoprobe equipment operating experience
- Drilling with direct push techniques for soil and water sampling and monitoring well installation
- Hollow-stem auger drilling techniques for monitoring well install and geotechnical sampling
[ Required Education:
- Highschool diploma or equivalent
- Benefits include medical and dental insurance, 401K, and profit sharing