Patriot Engineering and Environmental Inc. (Patriot) is expanding their Ohio operations and is seeking a Mid-Level Geologist/Engineer/Environmental Scientist to join our team.
We are looking for a professional experienced with:
- Phase I Environmental Site Assessments.
- Assist with Phase II investigations, remedial action plans, and demolition oversight.
- Assist with review, evaluation, and interpretation of environmental data and prepare technical reports.
- Interact and communicate with clients, vendors, and staff at all levels in a professional manner.
- Assist with preparation of cost proposals.
- Adhere to and promote Patriot’s health and safety and loss prevention procedures and policies.
- Perform other duties as assigned by your supervisor.
- Bachelor’s degree in Geology, Environmental Science, Civil or Environmental Engineering
- 3 to 7 years of experience
- Current 40-hour HAZWOPER certificate
- Excellent verbal communication and technical writing skills.
- Knowledge of Federal, State and Local environmental regulations
- Travel when needed for field work, with working hours more than 40 per week and weekends, as needed.
- Professional license a plus or the ability to obtain within 2 years
- Able to successfully pass both a background check and drug screen
- Possess a valid driver license
Patriot Engineering and Environmental, Inc. employs 200 engineers, technicians and scientists across the Midwest. Patriot’s Ohio regional offices serve clients across Ohio, Eastern Indiana and Northern Kentucky. Patriots’ full breadth of services are available from Cincinnati and Dayton Offices.
The available position is salaried, with benefits including health, dental, disability, profit sharing, 401(k), vacation, & personal leave.