Salary: $11.00 to $17.00 /hour
Construction Materials Testing Technicians: No experience needed…Career Oriented People Should Apply!
What you will do in a typical week:
- Read plans and specifications and compare what is being constructed to the plans and specs.
- Perform tests in the field on materials using Patriot supplied equipment.
- Document, Record and Report your test results and inspection evaluation to the Client, Engineer and Project Manager.
- Be reliable, resourceful and work independently with support and training.
- Be an important part of a team performing important duties.
Experienced and in-experienced should apply.
- High School, Associate and Bachelor’s accepted.
- Growth opportunities abound. We are a diverse engineering company with a variety of career paths and opportunities for both technical and business oriented applicants
Pay, Hours and Benefits
- $11 to $17 / hour. Pay commensurate based on experience, education and certifications.
- Overtime, occasional weekend or after-hours work is available.
- Full Time and Part Time positions available
- Full-time benefits package includes: health, dental, disability, profit sharing, 401k, stock options, vacation, & personal leave.
Initial Applicant Requirements
- Valid Driver’s License.
- Reliable work vehicle. (Truck Preferably)
- Acceptable driving record
- Drug screen & background check.
- OSHA10 before start
- Construction Preferred
- High School, Associate Degree Preferred
Patriot Engineering and Environmental, Inc. employs 200 engineers, technicians and scientists across the Midwest. Patriot’s Ohio regional offices serve clients across Ohio, Eastern Indiana and Northern Kentucky. Patriots’ full breadth of services are available from Cincinnati and Dayton Offices, including geotechnical drilling and subsurface studies, environmental site assessments, industrial permitting, remedial design and oversight, construction material testing and inspection. One of our many AMRL, CCRL, DOT, and USACE validated laboratories is located in our Ohio offices. Come talk to us about joining our team.