Salary: $14.00 to $17.00 /hour
Patriot Engineering and Environmental, Inc is a diverse engineering firm providing geotechnical, environmental, and construction material testing services and consultation to commercial, industrial, and governmental clients. Patriot provides the specific information you need to make informed, cost-effective business decisions; which will help you reduce net cost, decrease risk and improve the quality of your organization’s project outcome.
Construction Materials Testing & Inspections
What you will do in a typical week:
- Perform a variety of field tests and inspections in Indianapolis and surrounding areas
- Document and report your test results – basic experience with MS Excel is valuable
Experienced and inexperienced should apply
- Experience valuable, but not necessary
- Top $$ Paid for Experienced and Certified Technicians
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Associate’s, Bachelor and Master degrees highly valued – students welcome
- Growth opportunities abound. We are a diverse engineering company with a variety of career paths and opportunities for both technical and business oriented applicants
Pay, Hours and Benefits
- Pay commensurate based on experience, education and certifications.
- Overtime, occasional weekend or after-hours work is available and sometimes required.
- Full Time and Part Time positions available – full time preferred
- Full-time benefits package includes: health, dental, disability, profit sharing, 401k, stock options, paid vacation, and paid personal leave.
Reliability is a requirement. The position requires that you be able to perform manual labor, lifting over 50 pounds, work outside in the elements and there may be long hours. We do have a flexible schedule, though we are currently seeking employees willing to work 5-6 days per week with overtime as needed. Time off requests are typically granted with appropriate notice. Reliability is key.
Pay is commensurate with experience, though experience is not required. We pay travel time to and from each project in addition to your on-site hourly pay. We also have mileage reimbursement, based on the distance from the office to the project site.
For those willing to learn, Patriot will teach you what you need to know to succeed. This position is heavily based on certifications for field work, as opposed to a degree that directly applies to the position. Those with degrees in related fields are very welcome and compensated, as well as students in the industry who can work during the day. Saturdays are not always required, but we are seeking employees who are available on weekends during the busy season.
We promote from within, and many leaders in the company start in the field. We have a culture of developing individuals to become the next generation of managers and business professionals in our industry.