Fort Wayne, IN
Patriot Engineering’s Fort Wayne branch office is currently seeking to fill the position of Branch Office Manager. This position is a salary position, which requires strong business development, communication and organizational skills along with a working knowledge of the services we provide. Patriot Engineering and Environmental is a diverse engineering firm providing geotechnical, environmental, and construction materials testing services and consultation to commercial, industrial and governmental clients.
The following criteria are general requirements of the individual who would fill this position:
- Bachelors Degree preferred, but not required. Minimum 2 years experience without degree
- Outgoing and competitive personality
- Strong desire and ability to connect with clients, build business relationships and foster quality service.
- Business development and marketing will include management of existing clients as well as building new and lasting clients in northern Indiana, southern Michigan and northern Ohio. Marketing services will include Geotechnical, Environmental & Construction Materials services.
- Must possess a basic understanding of profit & loss statements.
- Coordination of Patriot services and office staff to include ENV, GEO and CME personnel.
- Must have a strong work ethic, high morals & principals, and common sense.
- Must reside in the Fort Wayne metro area
- Good communication skills, people skills, coordination skills and sound leadership qualities
- Ability to function under pressure
- Medical and Dental insurances
- Life and Accidental insurances
- LTD and STD insurances
- 401K and profit sharing